Sunday, October 16, 2011

It's about time!

It's been nearly two weeks since I've posted some inspirational images, for which I apologize!  I am delighted to share a card with you that I finished this evening, using a stamp I was so excited to get!

I'll get the supply list out of the way now-
Lifestyle Crafts Dies: Lemonade Alphabet (word "or"), Blossom Grand Alphabet ("T"), Special Delivery gift set alphabet, Nesting Stars, Cookie Cutter Stars
Stamp: Pumpkin Marci from La La Land Crafts
Markers: Copics!!!
The rest: Papers from Die Cuts with a View, baker's twine in fuchsia, glitter pen from Gelly Roll, Memento inks

The green wavy rectangle underneath Marci is not a die; I traced an acrylic stamping block and cut it out. Also, in case you aren't able to tell, the three stars at the bottom left are cut-outs, and there is a large star glued on the inside of the card to tie the theme together a bit. Without further hesitation, here she is!

 And here is a close-up of Miss Marci:
If you ever want to know the Copics colors that I used for an image, please leave a comment and I will be happy to edit the post to include them!

Now, go make something SPOOKY!

7 comments:

  1. oh be still my pumpkin-costume-lovin'-heart! Nikki what a beautiful card and I LOVE your mix-and-matching of fonts! Thanks for playing along and for sharing! ---Stampy Land Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you soooo much! I was excited for you to see it, Susan! I've never used three fonts for one little card sentiment before, but that's exactly what wound up happening! Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikki, what a great card! I love this stamp, I don't know how I have missed her.

    Thanks for sharing

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Karen! It's really a great, fun image! I highly recommend her!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card! Great stamp and coloring! TFS! Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  6. And thank you for looking, Mimi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on winning the Golden Essie award on the Stampy Land Challenge! Your card is so cute!

    ReplyDelete