Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!!

Halloween is so much fun! I can't believe it's my son's 5th time Trick-or-Treating already!! Today in his preschool class, they are having a costume party, so little Optimus Prime and I decided to make some treats to share with his school friends:

Thanks to the Lifestyle Crafts die Triangle Box, available at Scrapy Land at a great price, these boxes were a snap to put together! These were not my idea, but thanks to a friend at the Scrapy Land message boards, it's a winner! I used Scortape to adhere the glitter to the sides, some wiggly eyes, fall colored yarn, and a Zig pen for drawing mouths. These little guys are bursting with 3-5 pieces of Halloween treats and will be in the hands of 4 year olds in just a couple hours!

There's still time, so go make something SPOOKY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment