Friday, September 16, 2011

Wooha!

I'm really glad I ended up doing my card over again! Because I re-entered, it changed where my card was numerically and the random number generator picked me as the winner! I'm so excited about free nesting scalloped circles from Lifestyle Crafts! I know it was random, but it still gives me confidence to keep going, keep creating, and to keep learning new things. Look at my other awesome prize, a Golden Essie!!

Hopefully you can join me for the next challenge, where the winner receives an entire alphabet to use on their favorite die cut machine!  Click right here to see the Dare and get to work! This technique is not difficult to pull off and many people already do it! It can be any theme you want! You know you want a Golden Essie of your own!!

I've got some scrappin' to do, so until next time,

Go make something pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment