Saturday, September 17, 2011

Newest Stampy Land Dare

This dare is all about making sure the inside of the greeting card has a little decoration going on, too! Here is my submission:

And the inside:
It's pretty simple inside, but it leaves the focus on the message, which I will write once I have chosen a recipient!
Supply List
Stamps: Greeting Farm's Oh Boy Ian, Inkadinkadoo's Celebration set
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versa Coffee (top edge on inside)
Dies: Lifestyle Crafts-Nesting Rectangles, Gift/Present
Papers: Die Cuts with a View
Other: Copics, Zigs, Hermafix tabs

I really need to invest in some glitter glue to dazzle these cards up a bit more!! This post is going to be brief. It took me the entire day to complete this card because of my very sick preschooler, but I wanted to get it posted so I have some "closure"!
If you have any questions about anything I've done here, please comment!

Go make something pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment