Friday, September 2, 2011

Today's Project with Lifestyle Crafts

This morning, I used Lifestyle Crafts nesting eyelet squares dies to make a simple but cute card!
I used the largest size square to make the actual card base. This was achieved by leaving the very edge of the die off the edge of the folded paper, so that it wouldn't cut and it left a folded edge. I also cut around my stamped image and matted it with two additional sizes of the squares, followed by a sentiment on the smallest. The inside of the card reads "It's time to start acting like a kid!". I used some pop-dots here and there for dimension as well as some baker's twine for added color. This offers a lot of customization and is great for any occasion!
Here is another view that shows the card base a bit better:

No comments:

Post a Comment